A Royal Wedding Playlist
Feb 25, 2011
With the royal wedding drawing closer every day, we love to see what others have to say about the plans. While Middleton’s dress remains a mystery, their wedding playlist might not. DJ Sam Young, a fixture at London night clubs, recently released his top picks for the wedding playlist.
Some of our favorites include:
- Michael Jackson — Billie Jean
- Prince – Kiss, 1999
- Stevie Wonder – Superstition, I Wish
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Rolling Stones – Brown Sugar
- Jay Z – Empire State of Mind
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
- Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
- Queen – Another One Bites the Dust
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Beyonce – Crazy in Love
- Outkast – Hey Ya!
- Rihanna – Only Girl in the World
While it hasn’t been confirmed that DJ Sam Young is working the wedding, we have a pretty good feeling that a playlist like this may make an appearance.
What songs are must haves on your playlist?