Love Is Blooming With 2012 Wedding Trends
Apr 6, 2012
Don’t you just love this time of year? The chill is slowly disappearing from the air, and the flowers are starting to blossom and bloom. Weddings are wonderful any time of year, but there’s something about a spring wedding that radiates romance. Maybe it’s the soft colors or maybe it’s the new flowers breathing life into the world. Whatever it is, you’ll be thrilled with this spring’s hottest wedding trends.
- As you plan your wedding think carefully about the colors you choose. Soft, romantic colors are so in this season. Think about using soft pinks, lavender, sea green, sky blue, etc.
- This spring’s wedding dress trends include fairytale type wedding dresses with layers of tulle, and sequin designs.
- Your love is in bloom, as it is in nature, so it’s perfectly understandable why this season’s wedding table fashions are all about decorating with beautiful flowers. For evening weddings and receptions, line tables with candles.
- As in the past, DIY wedding trends are big things spring. From favors to your wedding dress, there are many different DIY wedding ideas for your big day.
- Some of the flowers often used in spring weddings include, daisies, tulips, roses, and peonies.
What are some of your favorite spring wedding trends? Let us know with a comment, and check back with Dimitra Designs to keep up with the latest wedding news, trends, and information.