Dec 31, 2013
Last week, we started counting down the top ten blog posts of 2013. This week, we’re going through the top five most popular blog posts of 2013. From Wedding Timeline Checklists to tips for choosing the perfect bridal dress, we’ve covered it all!
5. Wedding Timeline Checklist: 12 – 10 Months before the Wedding: Planning a wedding can be tough, but our handy Wedding Timeline Checklist can help you out! Print out these checklists and start checking off tasks on your wedding to do list.
4. Wedding Timeline Checklist: 1 Month – 1 Week before the Wedding: Number four on our countdown is another one of our Wedding Timeline Checklists. This checklist includes tasks that should be completed one month to one week before the wedding.
3. Now that’s What I Call Marriage: – Volume 1: Every month, Dimitra Designs comes out with a new volume of Now That’s What I Call Marriage! Volume 1 of these playlists includes heartfelt songs for a memorable father/daughter dance.
2. Wedding Timeline Checklist: 9 – 6 Months before the Wedding: There are many things to do nine to six months before your wedding, and this Wedding Timeline Checklist will help you keep track of what’s been done and what hasn’t.
1. Choosing the Best Dress for Your Wedding Rehearsal Dinner: Our most popular blog post of 2013 features tips for helping the bride choose the perfect dress for her wedding rehearsal dinner.
Which blog post was your favorite, and what would you like to see us writing about in 2014? Let us know by commenting below!