Oct 11, 2013
Planning the perfect wedding requires making what seems like a million uber important decisions. While the groom might disagree with the life-altering level of gravity, we don’t! While you fuss and flutter over every last detail, your bridal accessories and make-up shouldn’t be a stressor. We’ve got some solid make-up tips that will have you glowing when that magical day finally arrives!
* Bring references to your make-up trial. Start looking for images of make-up that you really like, and bring them with you on the day.
* Focus on the most important elements of your look, such as beautifully natural-looking skin, softly groomed brows and feathery lashes. If you get these basic factors right, the rest of your make-up will fall into place.
* Wear a white t-shirt if you’re having your make-up tested in a store, so that you can see how the make-up looks against a pale color.
* Have your make-up test done anywhere with overhead fluorescent lighting.
* Just apply make-up to your face. Instead, extend down your neck and over your shoulders if necessary, this will ensure you face is not a different color or even texture to your body.
* Go for anything too trendy. You have to live with these photos forever!
* Rush. Allow at least 45 minutes to an hour for make-up application on the wedding day.
Looking your best, from your wedding dress down to the very last bridal accessories, need not be a stressor.
Follow these simple rules and you’ll look picture perfect on your wedding day! What are some of your wedding day dos and don’ts? Let us know in the comments below.