Dec 19, 2011
With Christmas fast approaching, and New Year’s Day directly afterwards, you’re bound to be invited to parties and other events – don’t refuse an invitation because you don’t know what to wear! Accept the invitation, and dress to impress with these helpful holiday dress ideas!
- Cocktail dresses have always been “in,” but wearing an asymmetrical dress with one shoulder in a neutral color will make you stand out in a sea of green and red.
- Channel your inner Santa with a deep scarlet shade dress – make this dress pop by choosing one with an embellished neckline or a sparkled skirt.
- Wear a silver sequined shrug or cardigan over your favorite little black dress. If you want to stand out, ditch the silver sequins and choose a bright color like green or red.
- An off the shoulder dress gives you a sexy air of elegance.
- Feel luxurious as you show off your curves in a satin dress. There’s something about satin that makes a woman feel amazing.
- Velvet is another material that can transform you as soon as you put it on. Think a dark red, thigh length dress made of velvet.
- A sparkled dress can take you from looking like a plain Jane to being the glamorous fashionable icon in the center of the dance floor.
- Don’t settle for any color green, choose a teal or emerald green dress and you’ll be the belle of the holiday ball.
- Twirl around the dance floor in a dress decorated with ruffles, ribbons, bows or lace. Just make sure you don’t choose a dress with all four!
You can find these and many other hot holiday dresses at DressProm.net. Happy holidays from DressProm.net!