Dec 30, 2011
Throughout the past year we’ve seen a number of jaw dropping beauty tips and fashion trends that have made us stop and say “wow”. In this post we’ll discuss some of the best beauty and fashion tips and trends of 2011.
Fashion Tips and Trends:
- We often saw shirts and dresses featuring peter pan collars. This popular 2011 fashion trend could be moving with us into the New Year.
- Long dresses made from a sheer fabric were popular this past fall.
- The fall fashion trends of the past year brought us bright vibrant colors such as red, emerald green, royal blue, and different shades of purple. At DressProm.net we have royal blue, red, emerald green dresses and more!
- Print dresses were a must have in 2011. When you wear a printed dress it should be the focus of your outfit, don’t overwhelm the print with a lot of accessories.
- If we’ve learned anything, it’s that every woman should own at least one black dress.
Beauty Tips and Trends:
- Long wavy hair is hot, but creating extra bounce and volume is even hotter! Get the look by parting your hair to one side and clipping a small section of hair back on one side. The side part in itself was a popular beauty trend this year.
- Create a retro look with red lipstick, and a sophisticated look with a soft orange lipstick.
- Whether it’s eye shadow or lipstick, glittery gold makeup was a necessity for every makeup bag.
- Wear your hair in a side swept pony tail for a chic look that will stand out.
- We still love the fun nail polish trends of 2011. Some hot nail trends include the accent nail – painting one nail on each finger a different color than the rest, shatter nail polish, and bold designs.
What are some of your favorite fashion and beauty trends and tips from 2011? Let us know with a comment.