Back to School Trends
Aug 20, 2010
Dress Prom is here when you need to look your best for a special occasion. But if we know you (and we think we do), then we’re pretty sure that you want to look your best all the time. So we’ve found some of the hottest back to school trends, and we’re going to share them with you.
- Jeggings are a cross between jeans and leggings. You can wear them with tunics or other long shirts. They are super chic, super cute, and super versatile!
- Building off of that… flowing wraps and cardigans are another big trend. They look great with jeggings, so we suppose it makes sense.
- Plaid is also really in style this season, so you want to make sure you have a cute plaid top. Pair it up with a cute tank or cami, and you’re good to go.
- Sweaters are going to be very popular this school season, as well. Look for classic patterns with stripes and ribs.
- And there’s always room for a funky accessory or two. Get a neat charm bracelet or cute necklace. These are also things that you can wear with your homecoming or prom dress when the time comes!
- Ballet flats were in last year, and they’re back again. A cute and comfortable way to dress up any outfit, you can wear them with a skirt or jeggings.
Best wishes for a safe and productive school year!