Beauty Pageant Talent Ideas
Oct 4, 2011
The time in the pageant has come for contestants to leave behind their beauty pageant dresses, and begin dressing for the talent portion of the pageant. The talent portion of a beauty pageant is very important. You’ve already wowed the judges and the audience as you walked across the stage dazzling in your lovely pageant dress. Now you have to wow the judges and audience members through how well you entertain. Here are some of our favorite talents, and some things you’ll need to think about concerning each one.
Playing the piano
- When choosing a song to play, ask yourself what you play the best.
- Is it a piano piece that needs a background orchestral track, or can you play the piece solo?
- Practice makes perfect. Know the song inside and out.
- When you chose to highlight your talent as a gymnast, don’t attempt to learn a new routine or try to perfect a newly learned move specifically for the pageant. You’ll be nervous and more likely to mess up during your performance.
- Practice the choreographed routine numerous times.
- Which outfit will your wear?
- The most important thing to consider is what song you’ll sing.
- Try a different approach when singing, and impress the judges by performing the song in sign language too.
- Choose a pageantry dress that allows you to easily walk around the stage while wearing it.
- Choose the appropriate style of dance for the song you choose.
- Think of a creative song and dance, such as Thriller by Michael Jackson.
- Your outfit should allow you to move freely when dancing.
Some other talent ideas include playing an instrument other than the piano, performing a comedy act, baton twirling, performing karate, the list goes on and on. What is your talent?