10 Beauty Tips and Tricks for Pageants
Oct 28, 2011
It’s no secret that pageant contestants are judged based on their attitudes, personalities, morals and looks. Most contestants appear flawless on stage in their beautiful pageantry dresses, but how do they do it? Every pageant contestant has a favorite beauty trick they swear by. Pageant Designs put together this list of 10 beauty tips and tricks to help you breeze through your next beauty pageant.
- Keep deodorant from rubbing off on your beauty pageant gown by spraying your underarms with hairspray.
- You can also spray your face with a light coat of hairspray to ensure your makeup doesn’t smudge.
- Achieve a natural flush in your cheeks by splashing your face with cold water before applying foundation.
- Satin or silk pillowcases reduce and may eliminate frizzy hair.
- For longer, fuller eyelashes, apply mascara on both sides of your top eyelashes.
- White eyeliner will make your eyes appear bigger and brighter as your standing under the stage lights.
- Quickly add definition to your legs by doing a few leg squats before going on stage.
- Ensure you’re always smiling by coating your teeth with petroleum jelly.
- Moisturize before you begin applying makeup.
- Drink six to eight glasses of water a day. Not only will this keep your body hydrated, you’ll have more energy and feel healthier.
Use these beauty tips during your next pageant, and you may just walk away with the crown! What are some of your favorite pageant preparation beauty tips?